Kylie out in a sexy leather skirt

Kylie's optical illusion: Miss Minogue is a leggy lovely as she steps out in a sexy leather skirt
By Emily Sheridan

Standing at a diminutive 5ft, Kylie Minogue is renowned for being pint-sized pop star.

But as she ran errands in London yesterday in a sexy slit leather skirt and towering heels, the Australian gave the illusion of being a lot taller.

Back at home in the capital following her Aphrodite: Les Folies world tour, the 43-year-old looked like she going for a sexy secretary look in her monochrome ensemble.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/09/15/article-2037553-0DE3F1A900000578-921_224x498.jpghttp://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/09/15/article-2037553-0DE3AF5000000578-529_224x498.jpg
Hell for leather: Kylie Minogue saunters along the street in a leather skirt and chiffon blouse as she visits her manager's office in London

She teamed a leather skirt with thigh-high split with a see-through chiffon blouse over a black bra, giving herself extra height with a pair of blue-soled black platforms.

Clearly enjoying the warm, sunny September day, the pop star looked like she had a spring in her step as she visited her manager's West London office.

Minogue has currently been enjoying time out following her 77-date world tour earlier this year.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/09/15/article-2037553-0DE3AEB800000578-856_468x714.jpg
Looking leggy: Minogue's sexy slit gave photographers an eyeful of her toned legs

In an interview with the Mail On Sunday's You magazine last weekend, Minogue said she was still hopeful of starting a family.

Although with her brother Brendan and sister Dannii already having kids, Kylie fortunately isn't feeling the pressure from her parents.

She said: 'Amazingly I have never had it from my mum or dad. They never put pressure on any of us. For a while it looked as if it would never happen for us all and then boom, boom, boom.

'The only answer I have is, "If it happens for me – beautiful." I’ll have to wait and see. I love children and I love the thought of having a family. And Andres is really good with kids.'

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/09/15/article-2037553-0DE3F25600000578-165_468x794.jpg
Bringing sexy back: The tight dress showed off her famous derrière

Although based in London, Minogue admits she is unsure of where she will end up living in the future.

She explained: 'My problem is where? Australia, because that’s where my family is and I don’t get there as much as I would like, or Spain, because my boyfriend is based there?

'I bought my London house when Andres and I were already going out together, so it is our place. I’ll have been away a lot, so there is still work that needs to be done, but I enjoy the fact that it isn’t finished.'